Tile Cleaning & Restoration
How clean is your tile?
Get that new tile look with JMS Enterprises’ state-of-the-art tile and grout cleaning process.
We dare anyone to compare to our quality and pricing when it comes to tile and grout cleaning.
Get a free tile and grout cleaning demo.
We professionally clean and restore all types of ceramic tile, stone and grouting surfaces including floors, counter tops, vinyl floors and showers/bathroom surfaces. We use state-of-the-art van-powered cleaning methods specially designed for tile and grout.
Our Tile/Grout Cleaning Process:
- We do a complete inspection of tile surfaces examining for the best possible cleaning method.
- We use only specially formulated tile pre-treatments, pre-conditioners and hand brushing, first to loosen embedded soils on the surface of the tile and grout.
- Our professional tile cleaning tools use hot steam and high pressure with rotating head cleaners, using only force of steam with tile detergents and powerful high velocity extraction of all soil and water. We do not use any type of brushes that can damage or scratch surfaces and our tools confine the water spray inside the 16-inch disk. There is virtually no splash over to worry about.
- We then thoroughly hand dry all surfaces.
- We can also apply an optional Grout/Tile Sealer to protect your tile and grout from mildew and re-soiling. After we clean the floor and fully dry it, we can seal the floor with our impregnating sealer. Both the tile and grout floor absorbs the sealer into its pores, creating a barrier against future staining. The sealer does not change the appearance of the floors by adding a shine or luster, nor does it make it slippery. Instead, it preserves the natural beauty of the surface.