BEFORE AND AFTER CARPET CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for allowing JMS to clean your wall to wall carpeting. We use the finest equipment and materials available to insure the best cleaning possible. You can help by noting the following:
- Make sure all valuables and breakable items are removed from the areas to be cleaned.
- Remove shoes and other items from closet carpets and under beds.
- Dry vacuum areas to be cleaned before steam cleaning to remove solid particles to help prevent clogging filters.
- Large, heavy furniture items that usually do not move will not be moved. All movable items will be removed and reset at your discretion.
- It is best to stay off damp carpets as much as possible both to avoid soil tracking and to allow the pile to dry in its “up” position.
- Try to wear shoe covers as much as possible. It’s best not to wear shoes because shoe dye under some circumstances can transfer to the carpet.
- Drying time: 2 to 24 hours depending on the fiber and degree of soiling. If the carpet was treated with a protector, allow 24 hours for curing.
- Foil squares and blocks found under your furniture should be left in place for 48 to 72 hours until the carpet is totally dry.
- Ventilation: Turning on ceiling fans and climate control systems increase air flow and ventilation which aid in the drying process.
- Safety: Be aware that carpets may be damp and slippery under some conditions. Walking on wet carpet transfers moisture to your feet and can make all flooring transitions slippery.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR COMMENTS, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CALL (215) 706-0188
WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING JMS ENTERPRISES TO CLEAN YOUR CARPETS!