Water Damage Restoration
24 hour Emergency Service — Residential and Commercial
Our highly skilled and trained restoration technicians can promptly put your home or office space back to its Pre-Loss Condition.
- We specialize in mildew removal and disinfectant.
- We provide efficient drying techniques with state of the art equipment.
- We train and continuously educate our technicians.
- JMS Enterprises works with homeowners, management companies, businesses, and insurers.
We provide competitive prices and all the services you need:
- Detailed Billing Report
- Water & Sewage Extraction
- Mold Testing & Remediation
- Complete Structural Drying
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Complete Basement Clean-up & Dry out
- Complete Disinfection & Sanitation
- Content Pack-out/Pack-back
- Demolition & Construction/Remodeling
- Soot Damage Restoration/Cleaning
- Complete Smoke Damage Cleaning
We dare anyone to compare to our quality and pricing when it comes to tile and grout cleaning.
Get a free tile and grout cleaning demo.
JMS Enterprises Restoration Services offers the following certifications when you need help!
- Water Damage Specialists
- Mold Remediation Specialists
- Master Restorers
- Carpet Cleaning Experts
- Member IICRC
How Mold Grows
- Mold requires a wet environment to start growing
- Mold and mildew usually starts as a consequence of improperly controlled water damage, but not limited to poor air/humidity control in certain areas of home and/or businesses
- Spores begin to grow within 48–72 hours after water damage
- Many molds require a high level of moisture to grow. This could be in your dry wall that is typically not noticeable because it attacks the backing of your walls.
- Once started, mold can survive and reproduce at much lower moisture levels.
- Growth can be prevented only with quick and efficient drying by removing the moisture necessary for mold growth before it begins
Preventing Mold Problems
- Locate and correct any sources of moisture
- Inspect roofs annually for leaks and check flashing between surfaces, around chimneys, vent stacks or dormers
- Keep gutters clear to prevent collection of water
- Assure proper attic ventilation allowing warmer air to escape and better circulation
- Make sure attic insulation and ventilation is adequate to prevent ice dams which may cause water to back up under roof shingles
- Inspect kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms for signs of water supply or waste line breaks and fix promptly
- Make sure shower walls and floors are structurally sound; grout and joints should be well sealed
- Bathrooms should have ventilation fans
- Inspect air conditioners and refrigerators annually as proper operation and drainage will help avoid microbial growth