Pet Stain & Odor Problems
One of JMS Enterprise’s fame to their name is their ability to restore damaged carpet from either pet or odor stains.
A variety of techniques have proven to be successful.
Special tips for pet owners
About 70 million U.S. households have a pet according to the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association. You can combat pet odors and stains in many ways:
- Vacuum carpet more frequently to capture pet hair and dander from your pet’s fur.
- Clean up new messes promptly
- Don’t use a steam cleaner when dealing with urine spots because the heat will set the stain and the smell. You’re better off extracting the spot with a wet-dry vacuum.
- Remember that these quick clean ups don’t take the place of periodic deep cleaning.
- Have your carpet professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months or more frequently if necessary.